On the Internet, traffic is equivalent to money. Get more traffic, earn more cash. It is as simple as that. But how do you drive traffic to your blog or website without working too hard? You don’t have to spend anymore sleepless nights lurking on forums and promoting your blogs because I have a solution for you. I have an easy to follow formula, the Bring The Fresh that you can implement right away to drive loads of targeted traffic to your blog.
Where do you get targeted traffic? From Google of course. Let me explain to you a very simple truth, it is better to get 11 visitors per day to your website who are really interested to your offers than 1000 visitors per day who are random and untargeted.
People who do their searches on Google usually key in terms that show their intentions. When a person types “how to make money” is obviously interested to find opportunities to make more money. The key here is to get your websites seen by these prospect clients when they type in keywords that can generate potential conversions.
So, to drive a lot of targeted traffic to your website, you need to know how get your website to the top ten listing on Google.
The steps are fairly simple. Follow them exactly and you will get some results:
1. Find keywords that convert well on Google. If possible, target product keywords as these tend to convert better. Another rule of thumb is to find keywords that have decent traffic, probably not less than 1000 searches per month to increase your chances of getting consistent sales.
2. Buy a domain name based on the primary keyword. this must be an exact match domain name. If your primary keyword term is “lose weight tips”, your domain name should be loseweighttips.com or org or net. If you can’t find an exact match, ty to add a word such as x in front of the domain. Exact match domain names are very powerful. They can quickly help get your site ranked in Google.
3. Create a blog using WordPress. WordPress is famous among internet marketers because of its simplicity and its power. WordPress is actually a blogging platform that has evolved into a full-fledged website development kit that can be used for almost any type of sites. However, it is well known in the Internet Marketing circle that Google loves WordPress and will rank WordPress websites higher than non-Wordpress websites.
4. Install WordPress plugins to power your blog. This is what I recommend: SEO All in One, Google Analyticator and Ping Optimizer.
5. Write your blog posts. The minimum that should be written is three.
6. Create backlinks to your blog. I used to create backlinks manually. But creating backlinks can be very tedious and repetitive. I now outsource my backlink creation using freelancers on Fiverr and I also use SEO Link Monster. SEO Link Monster is an article submission service that submits your content (article,video,podcast) to hundreds of blogs and directories on the Internet. By using this service, I managed to build hundreds of backlinks in a matter of days instead of weeks like I used to when doing it manually. This service is proven to rank any website to the top of Google within days, so be sure to check it out.
Stop by my site where you can find out all about work from home in Malaysia and what it can do for you.